because life is a miracle

because life is a miracle

Senin, 06 Februari 2012

14Days

Happy monday!!! Well btw i have chosen to join in a course of ***. I had thought about that long time ago, and finally i have just made my schedule lately. I was wondering, kind that i need someone to cheer me before. Haha. I mind telling you the identity. The course will take 14 Days in row. And because I thought that it would better if I studied early learn in the morning, so that I have to change my shift in office. It was so hard when I thought about that, but I realized then, that I need to sacrificing something if I want to get something. Aha. That's an old idiom but it works, indeed. This morning was my first day, it was good enough. I almost lost my mind when i tried to hold it by myself. Feel like screaming out loud and yes i did. Wish I could handle it soon.

2 komentar: